- Designed to allow a scope to be perfectly levelled on any firearm with ease
- Composed of two levels – barrel clamping level and a smaller reference level
- The barrel clamping level is adjustable in diameter, fits different types of barrels, including shotguns. Protective pads to avoid scratching the barrel when tightening
- Integrated reference level with a strong magnet on the bottom for more stability
- CNC machined anodized aluminum construction
STEPS TO LEVEL YOUR SCOPE:
1. Mount your gun on a gun vise
2. Place the smallest reference level on the base of the steady rest, the flat top of the steady rest ring or any other flat surface perpendicular to the vertical axis of the gun. Rotate the gun until the reference level is aligned.
3. Attach the barrel clamp level to the barrel, turning one of the knob screws until its level is centered to match the reference level. At this point, the level of the barrel clamp is calibrated to the axis of the guns.
4. Loosely install the scope and place the reference level on the scope turret cap. Carefully rotate the bezel until the reference level is centered, then tighten the screws on the bezel ring.
– 1 x barrel clamping level
– 1 x reference level
– 1 x user’s manual